Sunday, January 21, 2018

She is so cute

Round 2: November 2002
Cassandra is 20

What the fuck, I can't do anything right! How do I set my kitchen on fire from fucking birthday cake. 

Whatever, I got it right the second time. 
Heres' to a happy birthday!

Irvin comes over to hang out. Even though there was a 10 year age difference between us, I could say he was my best friend. Knowing him though he wouldn't say the same. 
"Men and women can't be just friend Cassie. A man always wants something from a woman, even if that something is commitment."
Literally the worlds biggest fuck boy. I knew what he wanted from me but he was never going to get it. I wonder how long it would take him to get that and stop being my friend?

After he left I dove into my painting. Honestly I was still trash but I mad a little bit of a profit from it. 

I couldn't believe November was already over. I spent Thanks Day by myself, which wasn't a big deal. It was peaceful, unlike spending it at my parents house. It was always a shit show there. 

Notes:
  • Honestly I love love love Cassandra Goth. Like holy shit she is just so gorgeous. 
  • Her and Irvin really are best friends. Like they are always calling each other and hanging out. I'm pretty sure Irvin is crushing on her because he had a wish to ask her out on a date which I ship.



No comments:

Post a Comment