Sunday, January 21, 2018

Day by Day

Round 3: November 2002
Abby is 38, Ricky is 16

Working out kept me sane. I got some paperwork in the mail from the court. My son emancipated himself. Which meant he was no longer a missing person. Which meant I couldn't search for him anymore. It hurt but at least I knew he was still alive and wherever he was I hoped he was happy. 


I needed to focus on Ricky anyway. He was fucking failing junior year. All he ever wanted to do was hang out with his girlfriend, which understandably she was pregnant, and cook. Okay I admit, I didn't mind the cooking but I needed him to get his head on straight.


Work was alright. I got put on patrol after arresting the wrong suspect but my head just wasn't in the game. 
Abby: Morning Lora
Lora: Fuck you Abby.
Lora still hated me for arresting her husband. We both knew I knew his confession was bogus but he still confessed. Besides my deceased wife hated him and it felt like the descent, honorable thing to do for her and no, Derrick wasn't the one I got put on patrol for. As far as anyone was concerned his confession was legit. 

I guess my talk with Shayna worked. Ricky stayed up late doing all his missing assignments. Thank fucking god. I can only handle so much. 

NOTES:
I gave Cassandra Goth a makeover and I am so in love with her. I gotta fit her into my story somehow. 

I was on discord talking to the homies and forgot I had the game running, Come back to it and see Ricky butt naked bout to eat breakfast. My kind of man LOL.
My babes didn't have any ROS this go around which is fine so it was just a light hearted post which is nice in this crazy ass save LOL>=


No comments:

Post a Comment