Sunday, January 21, 2018

RIP Racoon

Round 2: November 2002
Colin is 26, Rain is 24


Rain met Colin at his house after the funeral. She knew how much that cat meant to him. She had to admit she loved that cat herself. 
Rain: I'm so sorry baby. I know Racoon meant a lot to you. 
Colin: You know what would make me feel better?
Rain: What?
Colin: If you moved in with me. I've got this big ol house and I come home to it being empty every night. It gets lonely. 
Rain: You serious? You want me to move in with you?
Colin: Yeah. You mean a lot to me and I love having you around. 
Rain: You got those mixed up. You love me and it would mean a lot to have me around. 
Colin: .. I love you only if you love me back. I ain't no wuss. 
Rain: I guess I love you. 
Colin and Rain both start laughing. Only they would tell each other they love each other in such a fucked up way. This was a big part of the reason Colin loved Rain. She just got him. 

Moving in really wasn't so hard. She had a roommate and they shared the apartment, Rain told her roommate she would pay one last months rent to help her out. Yasmine was sad to see her go but happy for her. Yasmine felt as though Abby and her were moving at a snails paste. 
Colin and Rain worked opposite schedules and was starting to understand Colin being lonely. As a surprise she bought a kitten. He was nowhere near Racoon cute-ness but he was a sweet cat.

Rain: You better fit in nicely kitty. What am I going to name you. Idk, I guess we will figure that out when Colin gets home. 



Rain made herself right at home. She had spent most of her time here anyway so this house wasn't a mystery to her. 
Colin was never a big fan of drugs so Rain tried her best to only smoke when he was at work.

It helped with her cramps but also gave her the munchies. If they could make a weed without munchies she would be in heaven. She really tried to watch her figure. 



On the last night of November Boomer grew up. It was so crazy to Rain how fast they grew. 

Notes:
  • This house was so sad to play. Literally I looked for Racoon for 10 real life minutes. I thought he ran around or something but nope he died. Rip baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment