Friday, January 19, 2018

Denial

Round 3: November 2002
Irma is 18
Narrated by Irma

Flash back to October 2002
When it happened I couldn't believe it. Adam asked me out AGAIN and I told him no like always but this time he punched me. 
Adam: No one rejects me. You're gonna learn bitch!
I waited until he left before I called my brother. As usual he didn't pick up, I was desperate so I reached out to my mom to ask her for the prison number. She gleefully gave it to me and I phoned my dad. 
Our conversation was long but a good one. He made me feel safe even from prison. 



I felt so safe in fact I put Adam out of my mind and disregarded his threat. That was a mistake. He came into my room late that night reeking of alcohol.
Irma: What the hell are you doing in here Adam. Get out o-or I'll scream!
He gave me a lazy leer before he punched me again. I tried to scream but he puts his hands around my throat. 
Adam: Fucking scream and I'll crush your windpipe bitch! When I tell you I want this pussy you give it up!
He roughly rips my skirt off and pulls his pants down. The horror of what was about to happen hit me like a ton of bricks. I start to plead with him hoping I can appeal to his humanity. 
Irma: Please no. I'm a virgin and I'm waiting till marriage. Please Adam, I'll go on a date with you, i'll do whatever just not this.
Adam: I like it when you beg.
He enters me forcibly and I cry out. I struggle against him but he only applies more pressure to my throat. 
He was so rough and I thought the worst was happening but I was wrong. He flips me over and spits on my asshole.
Irma: NO! HELPP
My screams didn't make it far. He pushes my head into the pillow and sticks his fingers in my ass one at a time until it is his whole fist.
Adam: God damn you're tight. You really are a virgin aren't you? 
The torture continues for hours. I tune it out as best I can, trying to make myself numb to it. Ever so often I open my eyes and look up at him to see only a demon. Why was this happening to me. How come no one was coming to help me? 
Finally he finishes. To my horror it is inside of me. God I hope I'm not pregnant, that I couldn't deal with. 

Unbeknownst to me someone had heard my screams. 
~End of Flashback~

Rico: Come on baby sis, hustle! We gotta get this place clean for our thanksgiving party!
Porter: Oh my gawd. Shut up I know!
We were having a party for Thanks Day. It was my first Thanks day away from home and I was excited to do it with my friends. I hadn't told anybody about that night but Adam hadn't bothered me since then. I was grateful.

Irma: Yeah, 444 South Lane... 15 pizzas... Great see ya then. 
I hang up the phone on the pizza guy. None of us knew how to cook so we decided on pizza. I wanted chinese but I got voted out. 

Adam: Yo sis, I've been trying to talk to you for a week now and you just keep ignoring me wassup?
Heather: I've been ignoring you because I don't even know who you are anymore. You raped that girl Adam!
*He pulls her to the side*
Adam: Keep your fucking voice down Heather.
Heather *Whispering*: Do you even know who the fuck she is? That is Derrick Bishops' daughter.. THE BISHOP'S daughter! 
Adam: Wait wait, I knew her name sounded familiar but like the dude in the Mob? The one in jail?
Heather: Yeah bitch, and you can bet your ass she told them which is why she's been acting fine. I'm distancing myself from you so when they kill you hopefully they won't kill me too. 
Adam: They ain't going to kill me, that little bitch been asking for it. Walking around here in her panties and thigh high socks. She wanted me and she knows it. That's why she been acting fine. Matter of fact, I'm going to fuck that little slut again tonight. This time though she gone give me head.
Heather looks at her brother in disgust. She was disgusted with herself for even listening to this. She couldn't let this gone on. 

That night was the worst of my life but since then I had gotten closer to Mckenzie. She heard me crying in the bathroom the night after and spent the whole night just holding me. She never asked me what happened and she never judged me afterwards when I went a little crazy. All I did was party and drink now. I drank to forget. I hardly thought about it when drunk. Hell most of the time I denied it affected me that much but I was just lying to myself.
Mckenzie: Hey, I've been looking for you everywhere. You alright?
I had had been drinking all day and was feeling a little brave. 
Irma: I'll feel better when your mouth is on mine. 

In the closet we went. This was becoming my life. Apparently no one respected me so why would I respect myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment