Friday, January 19, 2018

Impossible to Fathom

Round 2: October 2002
Rain is 24, Colin is 26, Derrick is 42
Narrated by Rain

I couldn't figure out what the man complained about. This prison was nicer than anything I'd ever been in. They pretty much had free range. 
He 'summoned' us because he had something important to tell us. More like a job for me and a lecture for Colin.

Derrick: Thank you both for coming. Irma told me she hasn't been able to get ahold of you.. It appears you've been distracted.  *Looks at Rain* Some boy hit her.  This should of never happened!
Colin takes his arm from around my waist and backs off. I immediately see red. 
Rain: Distracted or not Derrick, we will handle the situation. Also sorry to tell you, this would of probably happened regardless if you were stuck in here or not. People fight, it's a part of life.

Shortly after our conversation a nerdy looking man walks up behind me. The things he whispered in my ear made me see red.
Rain: Who the fuck do you think you are? You must be an idiot sandwich to speak to me this way! 
The man backs away obviously afraid and I smile to myself. Man I love being me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment