Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Racoon

September 1-3, 2002 - Colin is 26
I got a cat. He was such a crazy cat but he made me smile. I hate to admit it but I was feeling a little bad about setting my parents up. My mom calls me all the time just crying on the phone  Apparently dad isn't doing so hot in jail. I might have something to do with that, 
Since taking over in my father's absence I have shifted our attention away from the nonsense he focused on and tried to move most of our money to legit. With the help of my girlfriend and enforcer, Rain, it was going smoothly.. At least for me. My dads allies were pissed but who cared? Apparently I did.

I invite Rain over on one of my rare days off, Between work at the science center and my new position as head mobster I hardly got to see my beautiful girlfriend. I was quickly falling in love with her but was too scared to tell her. We had only been dating barely 2 months. 
------------------------------------------------------


With so much on my mind I liked to keep my hands busy, it helped relaxed me. My brother and his boyfriend were safe and happy in Strangetown and they gave me the gull to keep going. 

Racoon was still doing wonderful, I recently bought him a new cat tree and he spent most of his time in it. He also has gotten so freaking big. Sometimes I wonder if that lady didn't really sell me a racoon.
--------------------------------------------------------------


I set the whole science center on fire today, Seriously this must be Karma. Rain doesn't believe in it but fuck that, I've never been so careless before and now I almost die. It puts a lot of shit into focus and makes me realize life is way to short. I gotta tell my girlfriend I love her, I want a family. A little girl and a black picket fence. I want that with Rain and she needs to know. I need to visit my baby sisters more often. Two of them just had a birthday that I was "too busy" to attend. Irma, my sweet angel, is 18 and in college! Sadie is now 7. Life is just too fucking short.

No comments:

Post a Comment