Wednesday, January 17, 2018

College life pt 1

September 5-6, 2002 - Irma is 18

College life was great! I celebrated my 18th birthday at the college, it was a great way to get to know my roomies. 

The Rope twins are such a hoot. Rico is the biggest flirt in the world but he figured out I was gay instantly. He said it's because I didn't fall for his charms. He is trying to hook me up with his twin, Mckenzie. God shes hot but she doesn't seem interested which is a bummer. 
I can finally comes out the closet now and I wanna explore.

Porter is their younger sister, she is so freaking funny and wild! She has become my bestfriend. 

Then there's Heather, she is such a bitch. When Rico was hitting on me, before he found out I was gay, she told me to back off or we would have problems. Stupid bitch, wrong team!

And her brother is even worst, he is such a creep. He is always staring at me and winking. Urg gross. He even told me he bets I'm a virgin and he's going to be my first time. I try to stay clear of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment