Sunday, January 21, 2018

Asshole

Round 2: November 2002
Irvin is 30

Skilling was probably the worst part of my job but if I wanted to be competitive in todays' job market I had to keep on top of my game. 

It helped that I worked out and looked great. Being a looker helped you succeed in life. Probably the most important lesson I ever learned.

Chris: What do you mean they offered you the job already? You've only been with the company for 2 years and you already are the assistant to the manager!
Lilly: Oh how dare you bitch.. I've been there longer then you and I am still just an assistant to YOU.
I laugh at my co-workers. They just didn't have what it took to make it to the top.

I can't say I did either, I only really cared about one thing... Sex. Maybe in another lifetime I would settle down with this girl but it just wasn't in the cards for me. 
Don't get me wrong she was beautiful, smart, and funny but I really only wanted a lay. 

Which is of course what she gave me.. I hardly ever got rejected. Actually when I think about it, I have never gotten rejected.
I look down at her tits flopping everywhere. All night I wondered if they were real, to my surprise they were. Perky and big, my boner grew. If I wasn't balls deep it might have caused blue balls. 

It didn't matter where I got some from, just as long as I did. I was annoyed with how loud she was. Even though I was sure everyone knew what we were doing already I didn't want to advertise it. 
Beth: HARDER daddy!
I hated it when women called me daddy, I didn't have any children and would not be in a dirty bathroom fucking my child either. 
Irvin: The quieter you are the harder I'll go. 
Like a miracle she shut up.

After I was done I put my clothes back on. No need to lolligag around. 
Beth: Call me?
I gave her a cheeky grin. 
Irvin: Don't count on it.

Different night, same shit though this piece of ass was supreme. She was quiet and flexible, like I liked it. Plus she was into anal which always got me going. 


I thought I was dreaming when she bent down on the floor and put her legs on the wall. I would definitely be calling this old timer back. 

I got just in time for a quick shower and my favorite movie. I admit, I have a sensitive side but I had never let any woman close enough to know it. 

November was coming to a close. I hang my clothes up in the brisk air. I should of put a shirt on before I did this but they were all dirty. I needed a drier stat.

Notes:
  • Irvin gives me fuck boy vibes so I went with it. I got a surprise for that ass though. HAHA.
  • I really love him. He's from Josie and I only edited him a tiny bit. I also found a way to add Cassandra Goth to my fucked up story ahhah!


No comments:

Post a Comment