Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Baby Incoming pt 1

Round 2: October, 2002 
Shayna is 17, Lisa is 53, Ron is 56

The past few weeks have been hectic. Ricky was really feeling bad after his moms funeral and I wanted to cheer him up. That of course lead to other things and we had sex for the first time. 
I think back on that night and shudder.. It could of gone better. 

The night was magical. My mom and Ron were out on date night, I thought I had the house to myself. I was wrong. 

My mom and Ron came home early due to my mom eating bad shrimp and she caught Ricky and I. She has been pissed and tension has been high ever since. That was almost 2 weeks ago.

Now I have to tell my mom I'm pregnant and I am dreading every moment of it. 
Why is this my life. 
Shayna: Hey mommy, I have to talk to you. 
My mom looks up from her dinner with a resting bitch face that could kill. 
Lisa: About what Shayna?
Shayna: *Sigh* Well, I've been feeling off lately so I went to the store to get a test and it turns out I'm pregnant...
I stand there and wait for my mothers reply, I felt like I stood there forever. So long in fact I kind of tuned out which was why I didn't see her get up until she grabbed me. 
Lisa: Are you serious? Fucking pregnant Shayna! God you are so worthless!
Tears start to fall and I pull away. What kind of mother says that to her child? She was so happy when Cheyenne got pregnant but not me, never me. 

It has been two weeks now and my mom still hasn't forgiven me. I have heard her and Ron talking about kicking me out. I don't know what Ricky and I will do if she kicks me out. His mom is just as pissed and has talked about sending him to live with his Aunt. My life sucks so bad right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment