Friday, December 22, 2017

Stevens Repair Shop

Johnson Household
Steven Repair Shop/ Blessings Daycare
October 2, 2000
Steven is 24, Steven 'Munchkin' Jr is 1

My wife is pregnant! I'm going to be a daddy again! This was the news I needed to kick me in the ass and make me open my repair shop. In my spare time I had been working on cars to sell for the lot and fixing up Mr. Bishop cars when they needed it. I had a nice clientele that knew my work was legit.  

Steven: Alright Ms. Clem you total, after taxes is 12000 even. Will you be paying with cash or credit?
Clem: Credit, I am not the Bishops. 

I get to the daycare a quarter till 7 to find my son playing with Sadie Bishop. Even though she was in a different class then him they were usually the only kids at the day care this late and they were becoming great friends. We even got a birthday invite for august. Pretty early to be sending out invites but with it being in the middle of summer and most everyone traveling he wanted to be sure we could come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment