Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mayor Notes #1

November 2000
Current Mayor = Cheyenne Johnson

Town Hall
Working out of my home is getting exhausting, I need to get the town hall up and running.

Military
I need to get a military established, our island is so small where would we even put one?

Buy more land
More land is going to be needed for an expansion. I want more residents living here, More people more money.

Mayor House
When I won this office I lived in my modest house, now that I am mayor I fully intend on making a mayor house a thing.

Teen community Center
The teens need something to do to keep out of trouble. I want a teen center by January 2001.And I want it to only be for teens.

Hire council members
I should not be doing this work by myself. I need to vet new people to move in so I can hire some council members.

Community Gardens
I don't believe in homeless people. Hmm I said that wrong, I do believe in them I just don't believe we should have them. I want to set up some sort of housing for people that can't pay until they get on there feet and maybe do a community garden. Something for them to eat. Yeah, that's' what I'm going to do. This is sure to get me reelected in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment