Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Deadlines and Shady Clubs

Bishop Family
September 5-6, 2000 (Fall)
Derrick is 40, Lora is  37, Donnie is 19, Irma is 16, Sadie is 4


My wife has been tired lately. It was so unlike her to laze about all day.

And though I knew she was a closet nudist she never walked around naked this much. She complained about her whole body being tender and sore. I had some suspicions but I didn't say anything. 

Moses was crazy for sure, he was such a good cat, he kept out the way most times and way very shy but then randomly he would lose it and go crazy. 

Donnie much like his old man had littler patience for foolery and became the cats disciplinary. 

My kids were scarred but I was in heaven. Look at my beautiful wife!

I was tired of Donnie doing nothing but lounging around my house. He didn't go to college like his brother and he doesn't have a job like his sister. He is just a bum! So when I decided to start up a new club he was the perfect person to run it. He knew the most about my business with the mob and he could sniff out a cop almost better then I could. This new club had some shady dealings like poker and a bubble blower. Gambling and drugs are of course illegal, though I am trying everything in my power to influence the mayor to change that. 

Before he can run the business he needs to get a few business credentials. I put him in some classes and so far he has been hard at work. Nothing has come of it yet but hopefully soon.  



My oldest girl, my dream come true, always hard at work and trying to improve herself everyday is the best kid a parent can ask for. Big things are going to happen for her. 

My suspicions were correct. We are going to have another baby!

As morning rolled around I realized I forgot a collar for Moses when I bought him and I really didn't need to give the SBI any more reason to look into me. I hopped in my car and raced to the Mall. 

Armando was working the counter and he was quick a swift as well as making it seem I had bought it way earlier then I really did. He was always looking out for me. 

On my way out I passed the electronics machine and stopped to get my angel the handheld she wanted. Her birthday had come and gone but I couldn't help but spoil her. She was going to be so excited when she saw it. 
__________________________________________________________________________________


-And that is the end of the Bishops round. I really like this family and the way they are going. I cannot wait for everyone to see the club. It is the best! I am so proud of myself for building it. I have yet to try it out because Donnie didn't get a bronze sales badge or write 4 charisma papers in time. 
-Derrick actually did miss the deadline to get a collar but with him being a mobster I figured something so small like that wouldn't faze him and he probably has people everywhere so I didn't make him pay the fine. 
-Colin moved out, but we won't see him until round 2 because I didn't want to tack on another 'family' for round 1 besides I like that. When someone moves out we shouldn't see them until the next round.
-And Lastyly the club is name Club Shady because I just got a kick out of that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment